How Much Do Your Services Cost?
All of our parenting services and support groups are at no cost to you! The only services that include a charge are counseling and life coaching. However, a sliding fee scale is available for those for whom cost becomes prohibitive. Our goal is to make all of our services accessible for everyone. Please see the counseling and life coaching pages for current fees.
How do I Decide on a Service?
That’s a great question! We are eager to give you the right support, tailoring it to your unique needs. Contact us today to learn what program will fit your needs.
How do I Know Counseling is for Me?
How will counseling help me? More people than you may think receive counseling on a normal basis, especially when:
- Battling with addiction or substance abuse
- Desiring better mental and emotional health
- Adjusting to a significant life transition
- Facing a major crisis
- Encountering extended periods of anxiety or depression
- Facing complicated family dynamics
- Going through difficulties in a relationship
When can I come in?
Our hours are Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our parenting classes times/dates will vary based on what class. Check the Parenting Support page to learn more details.